|Manager, Public Private Partnerships|
Duration: Full Time
Division : Cross cutting functions across Private and Public Sectors
Level : Middle Level
Appointment Type : Open Ended
Base station : EPOS India Headquarter in Gurgaon, Haryana
Language Preferences : English and Hindi (essential), Local Indian languages preferred
EPOS India is member of a leading international consulting network working in more than 70 countries. It envisions being a multi dimensional resource organization for health care service providers in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Over 7000 international and national staff and empanelled consultants share a vision and set of values that are at the core of our work. EPOS is an institution that evolves every day with every assignment according to our shared vision.
To move towards our vision, we ascribe to a set of values as the basis of working. We value
- Belief in EPOS's vision and mission
- Analytical and intellectual rigour and curiosity
- Honesty and integrity
- Passion for exploring innovative ways of problem solving
- Openness to learning
- Quality in everything we do
After an evolution spanning 44 years of institutional experience (international and national), today we provide a wide range of services related to almost every aspect of health sector. Some of the areas of specialization include
- Public Private Partnerships
- Hospital Design and Planning
- Public Health
- Health Management
- Quality Management and Accreditation
- Qualitative and quantitative research and evaluation
- Policy development and strategic planning
- Organization systems development
- Project planning and management
- Human resource development and management
- Change and innovation management
- Health Communication
- IT enabled health services
- Project auditing
- Monitoring and evaluation
EPOS India is looking for Manager - Public Private Partnerships (PPP) to be a part of the core think tank for expansion of projects in innovative areas in the health sector through PPP and offer design, business modelling and transaction support to governments and private partners. Candidates should have a keen interest in conceptualisation and design work, strategic thinking and entrepreneurial instinct. Candidates should be prepared for frequent travel within the country and also to other Asian countries to begin with.
- Business planning, structuring and financial modelling
- Financial Management
- Greenfield Project design and management
- Designing and structuring partnerships
- Experience in developing management systems and structures for partnerships
- Postgraduate degree preferably in Management specializing in Finance, Business Economics, or related disciplines.
- Minimum seven years of relevant post qualification experience in designing, facilitating and managing partnerships (preferably public private partnerships). Similar experience in hospital; / health sector will be given preference.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work as a team member and team leader in a multi cultural environment with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences. A conviction that a combination of roles as a team-leader and as a team-member is necessary for successful completion of tasks and is the best way to learn and evolve professionally
- Strong analytical abilities and instinct for thinking "out of the box"
- Extremely high levels of commitment to work on the relevant issue
- Long term commitment
- Ability to work comfortably and independently on computers (MS Word, Excel, Power point, spreadsheets)
- Flexibility to travel within short notices to up to 60% - 70& of the total time.
Terms of Reference
a. Lead the process of strategy and planning for expanding the PPP vertical of EPOS India
b. Build teams and develop technical capacities in regional and state offices of EPOS India and in other parts of the country to be able to respond to the PPP advisory / transaction and consulting commitments of the Company
c. Develop systems and procedures for effective management of consulting projects and assignments and ensuring technical quality control
d. Lead business development functions related to PPP, securing of business and client relationship management
e. Lead the process of ensuring appropriate marketing collaterals for Business Development
f. Ensure that all projects (contracts) of the Vertical are cost effectively managed as per the quality standards of EPOS India and satisfaction of the client
g. Ensure that all project management protocols of EPOS India are complied with during the management of projects within the Division
h. Lead the identification, development, dissemination and promotion of knowledge based products, publications, seminars, workshops, consultations, conferences and programmes to advance the goals and objectives of the Vertical
i. Build the capacity of team members and selected extended team of EPOS India to market the products to possible client groups
j. Establish visibility, networks and partnerships with different professional bodies and platforms for leveraging effect and ensuring that EPOS India is the lead agency for PPP in the country and the region
k. Coordinate regional / national events - consultations series / workshops seminars on PPP
l. Ensure compliance to all administrative systems and processes of EPOS India
m. Provide support to other divisions and initiatives of EPOS India as and when required
Salary Package and Entitlements
EPOS India offers attractive salary packages commensurate to among the best in the industry. The packages are aggressively determined to bring in a performance drive with a strong emphasis on performance linked variable pay thereby rewarding outstanding performances even beyond their expectation. EPOS also offers health insurance cover, provident fund and gratuity.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested applicants should submit the following:
1. Detailed CV including two references with at least one of them being a previous employer
2. Latest colour passport-size photograph
3. 500-word write-up on "Why do you think you are best suited for the position?
Please mention the following on the envelope or in the subject line of your email:
"Application for the Post of Manager (PPP) - June 2011"
EPOS Health India Pvt Ltd
EPOS Health India Private Limited
445 Udyog Vihar, Phase III
Gurgaon 122016, Haryana
Please read Before You Apply before submitting your CV to our HR department using "Applcation JobCode" as subject line for your email.